Axis Bank Q2 result: Lender reports 70% YoY rise in net profit at Rs 5,330 crore
- Axis Bank reported a 70% year-on-year (YoY) increase in net profit for the September quarter on October 20. It’s net profit increased by 29% year on year.
- For the quarter under review, it posted a net profit of Rs 5,329.77 crore.
- It earned Rs 3,133 crore in Q2 FY22 and Rs 4,125 crore in Q1 FY23.
- Axis Bank issued 1.04 million credit cards in the September quarter, with spending increasing 70% year on year.
- Retail loans increased by 22% year on year and 3% quarter on quarter.
- Small business banking (SBB) and rural loans increased by 69% and 46%, respectively, year on year (YoY).