Coal import to be stopped by 2024: Prahlad Joshi
- On Thursday, coal minister Pralhad Joshi stated dry fuel imports will end by 2024.
- Joshi also praised CAG’s first compilation of mineral asset accounts.
- The minister said the study provides a complete picture of mineral resources in different states.
- He added the compendium will strengthen sustainable mining, which is important for nature and future generations.
- The compendium covers all four fossil fuels, 40 major minerals, and 63 minor minerals in 28 states and one Union Territory, Jammu & Kashmir, as well as innovations and excellent practises found during the study.