Delhivery shares hit a new low, extending their two-day decline to more than 30%.
- Delhivery Ltd.’s shares plunged almost 30% in two days on a limited growth projection, hitting a record low.
- The Gurugram logistics provider reported “broadly unchanged” market sentiment in its second-quarter business update.
- Delhivery’s shares fell 17.07% on Thursday, a record.
- On Friday, the stock dropped 20% to Rs 376.95, a record low.
- Since its IPO, the company’s scrip has traded below its Rs 487 IPO price, joining Zomato Ltd. and Paytm (One97 Communications Ltd.).