Elon Musk thinks Twitter should organise content control committee for THIS reason.
- Elon Musk announced to established a diverse Twitter content moderation panel on Thursday night after closing the $44 billion Twitter transaction.
- No accounts will be restored before the council meets.
- Musk tweeted, “Twitter will create an inclusive content moderation committee. Before that council meets, no substantial content or account reinstatements will occur.”
- After acquiring the social networking site, the Tesla CEO tweeted “Let the good times roll,” which raised eyebrows.
- Musk vowed to lessen content control, allowing Trump to return.