Four companies plan IPOs next week to garner about Rs 4,500 crore.
- Four companies, including Medanta-branded hospital operator Global Health Ltd. and microfinance lender Fusion Micro Finance Ltd., are planning IPOs next week.
- DCX Systems, a cable and wire harness assembly maker, and Bikaji Foods International are the other two firms with IPOs.
- Merchant banking sources estimate these four IPOs to raise above Rs 4,500 crore.
- They also anticipate Uniparts India and Five Star Business Finance to IPO in November.
- 22 IPOs have raised over Rs 44,000 crore in 2022. Exchange data shows 63 IPOs raised over Rs 1.19 lakh crore in 2021.