Ikea India loses 902 crore in FY22; sales rise 77% to 1,076 crore.
- According to financial statistics, Ikea India Pvt Ltd’s net sales/revenue from operations rose 77.07 percent to 1,076.1 crore in FY22. During the March 2021 fiscal year, it was 607.7 crore.
- In FY22, “other income” revenue doubled to 48.2 crore.
- Ikea India’s FY22 revenue rose 73.1 percent to 1,125.5 crore from 650.2 crore.
- Excluding interest, depreciation, and amortisation, total operating expense rose 45.62 percent to 1,590.8 crore.
- Ikea India’s financial report stated that the global COVID-19 outbreak affected the company’s expansion and operations in FY22.