‘In business, failure is one of the best things that…’ explains billionaire Anil Agarwal.
- Vedanta chairman Anil Agarwal recently recounted “a comeback in the making” from an early economic loss.
- “We fear failure from childhood. But what if I told you that in business, failure is one of the best things that can happen to you “billionaire tweeted.
Agarwal recalled his early struggles and how he borrowed 3 million pounds from a bank to buy Duratube, a British telecom startup.
- “We were determined. I even engaged a British managing director to represent the company “Agarwal claimed. “We were ready for UK success. Instead of hiring pros, we did everything ourselves. Perhaps we erred here.”
- Anil Agarwal sold Duratube for 7 million pounds after his purchase failed. The millionaire profited from the transaction, but the company’s growth was disappointing.
- “I struggled, but every setback is a comeback. The cosmos was preparing me for a better comeback. It led to my next successful overseas firm, “Vedanta chairman remarked.