IPO: Fusion Ltd will issue new equity shares to raise Rs 600 crore.
- A senior official said Saturday that Fusion Limited’s initial public offering (IPO) will generate roughly Rs 600 crore by issuing new equity shares.
- The inaugural share sale will begin on November 2 and end on November 4. At a press conference, MD and CEO Devesh Sachdev announced a share price range of Rs 350-368. Promoters and current shareholders are selling 1,36,95,466 equity shares and issuing 600 crore more.
- At the top of the pricing band, the business should raise Rs 1,104 crore.
- Sachdev reported 1,000 outlets in 377 districts in 19 states and 29 lakh customers.
- The firm handles Rs 7,400 crore, including Rs 500 crore from Rajasthan.