‘A significant setback for Indian users,’ says Google in response to the CCI’s Rs 1338 crore fine.
- Google told Business Today that the CCI ruling will hurt Indian users. “
- The CCI’s judgement is a big setback for Indian consumers and businesses, introducing serious security concerns for Indians who trust Android’s security measures, and rising Indians’ mobile device costs,” the representative stated.
- CCI announced the Rs 1,337.6 crore fine on the search giant on Thursday.
- The statement also gave the corporation a deadline to change.
- Google was ordered by CCI to stop abusing its dominant position in many markets for Android mobile devices.