MobiKwik loss widens, revenues jump over 80% in FY22
- The parent company of payments platform MobiKwik, One Mobikwik Systems, reported a consolidated loss of Rs 128 crore in the fiscal year 2021-22, up from Rs 111 crore the previous year.
- According to Tofler’s access to the company’s regulatory filings, consolidated revenue from operations increased 82.5 percent to Rs 526.5 crore.
- Total income increased by 80% to Rs 543 crore.
- Mobikwik’s total expenses increased by 61 percent to Rs 652.5 crore.
- According to the filings, the company’s authorised share capital increased from Rs 19.42 crore to Rs 34.52 crore in the fiscal year under review.