Mukesh Ambani buys Dubai’s most expensive villa for $163 millions
- Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani has purchased a lavish mansion on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah island for a whopping $163 million (estimated 1,349.60 crore), according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
- According to Bloomberg, Ambani purchased the mansion last week from the family of Kuwaiti tycoon Mohammed Alshaya, whose business conglomerate owns local franchises for retail brands such as Starbucks, H&M, and Victoria’s Secret.
- Ambani is India’s second wealthiest person, with an estimated net worth of $84 billion.
- His latest purchase is only a short distance from the $80 million home he purchased for his younger son Anant earlier this year.
- Reliance Industries purchased a ten-bedroom plush residence with a private spa, indoor and outdoor pools.