IBM Consulting says its “focus on outcomes, not activities” won’t penalise remote workers.
- IBM Consulting India requires three days of office work every week. It noted that absenteeism will not be penalised.
- “In its new return-to-office rules, the corporation stated that it values a hybrid model of working remotely and face-to-face with clients wherever possible.
- As we transition to a mixed work style, we recognise the need of work-life balance.
- “Because of the pandemic, we want to address the pent-up demand. We know that meeting in person sparks ideas, inventive thinking, and tacit learning for the next generation of consultants through collaborating with more experienced colleagues.
- According to IBM Consulting Return to Workplace Playbook FAQ, in-person time builds trust and long-term client connections.