PayU claims 50% sales growth and Rs 126 crore net profit.
- PayU Payments, the Indian affiliate of Dutch technology investment group Prosus, reported a 50% increase in consolidated revenue to Rs 2,130.2 crore for 2021-2022 (FY22). while FY22 net profit was Rs 125.8 crore.
- The fiscal year ending March 31, 2021 had consolidated revenue of Rs 1,415.67 crore (FY21). Same-period net losses were Rs 114.6 crore.
- In FY22, operations revenue rose to Rs 2,099.4 crore from Rs 1,393.8 crore.
- FY22 costs were Rs 2,229.5 crore, up from Rs 1,530.3 crore in FY21.
- “Robust success in the India payments sector and a strong rebound in credit” drove PayU’s worldwide revenue up 45% to $796 million in FY22, Prosus added.