Wmoan in US has filed a lawsuit against L’Oreal, alleging that their hair products are linked to cancer.
- Jenny Mitchell, who sued, said she used the products for almost two decades before developing uterine cancer and having a thorough hysterectomy.
- The complaint comes days after a Journal of the National Cancer Institute study linked chemical hair straighteners to uterine cancer.
- Women who used the goods more than four times a year were twice as likely to get uterine cancer as those who didn’t.
- Uterine cancer is rare but rising in the US, especially among Black women. “
- Friday’s legal action demands damages from L’Oreal’s US unit and others.