Global Health IPO subscribed 4% day 1.
- Global Health Limited’s afternoon IPO was subscribed 4%. At 1:10 pm on the first day of bidding, the firm got 17.18 lakh bids for 4.67 crore shares, a 4% subscription.
- Shares will cost Rs 319 to Rs 336. The share sale might yield Rs 2,206 crore at the top of the price band. Retail investors subscribed 0.06 times their quota, while non-institutional investors subscribed 3% in the afternoon.
- The issue costs Rs 319–336. The share sale might yield Rs 2,206 crore at the top of the price band. Global Health IPO has 44 shares for Rs 14,784.
- Retail investors can bid for 13 lots or 572 shares for Rs 1,92,192.
- On November 11, 2022, the corporation will allot shares.