Global Health management claims Temasek will not leave.
- Global Healthcare, which owns Medanta, said Temasek, a major institutional investor, will not leave the firm yet ,however Carlyle, a 20% stakeholder, exited.
- Temasek owns 19% of Global Healthcare.
- November 3 is IPO subscription day. The share price range is Rs 319–Rs 336.
- The initial share sale includes up to Rs 500 crore in fresh issue and up to Rs 1,706 crore in existing shareholder offers.
- Sahni said the business will utilise Rs 375 crore of its Rs 500 crore IPO proceeds to repay debts for Lucknow and Patna projects.