In October, Maruti Suzuki sold 1,67,520 cars, up 21%.
- Automaker Maruti Suzuki’s October sales rose 21% to 1,67,520 units.
- Last year, the business sold 1,38,335 units.
October passenger car sales rose 26% to 1,47,072 from 1,17,013 the year before.
- Alto and S-Presso sales rose to 24,936 from 21,831 in October 2021.
- Baleno, Celerio, Dzire, Ignis, Swift, Tour S, and WagonR sales jumped to 73,685 last month from 48,690 the year before.
- Utility cars including Brezza, Ertiga, S-Cross, and XL6 sold 30,971 units last month, up from 27,081 a year earlier.