Marks & Spencer Reliance India is expanding its online presence and opening new outlets.
- The goal of Marks & Spencer’s monthly shop openings is to “turbo power” growth in India.
- The key goal, according to Ritesh Mishra, managing director of Marks & Spencer Reliance India, who was in Kolkata for the opening of the 95th shop, is to accelerate growth rates.
- Mishra continued, “Our resiliency from the Covid period has taught us that we can expand faster.
- One of the top retailers in the UK, M&S opened its first location in India in 2001.
- In April 2008, it formed Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt Ltd. through a joint venture with Reliance Retail.