- Two-wheeler EV registrations in India increased by 9.8% MoM in October, reaching a total of 70,248 units.
- Ola Electric, an IPO-bound company, maintained its position as the leader with a 18.6% MoM increase in registrations to 22,169 units.
- TVS Motor followed closely behind Ola Electric in terms of registrations.
- Bajaj Auto secured the third position in October with 8,373 registrations, surpassing Ather Energy, which had 7,097 registrations.
- The data reflects continued strong demand for electric two-wheelers in India.