- Blubirch raised $6.37 million in a Series A funding round led by Cornerstone Ventures and Capital2B Fund.
- The total funding raised by Blubirch now stands at $10.8 million.
- The company’s focus is on improving the reverse supply chain management process for retailers, e-commerce players, brands, marketplaces, and OEMs.
- Blubirch offers a suite of solutions that help identify and process various types of returns, including customer returns, dealer returns, warranty claims, and more.
- Their solutions have helped businesses automate returns management, improve transparency, and boost operating margins by 300 basis points.