- DroneAcharya’s operating revenue in H1 FY24 increased by 998% to INR 20.89 Cr compared to INR 1.9 Cr in the same period in the previous year.
- The significant growth in revenue was attributed to the expansion of its drones and defense technology business and its entry into the spacetech sector.
- The startup reported a profit after tax (PAT) of INR 3.97 Cr in H1 FY24, a substantial increase from INR 13.09 Lakh (0.13 Cr) in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal year.
- DroneAcharya aims to become a platform-agnostic deeptech data science company as part of its strategic direction.
- The company’s total revenue, including other income, reached INR 21.96 Cr in H1 FY24, marking significant growth from INR 1.90 Cr a year ago.