- GigaML, a startup that provides enterprises with the ability to customize and deploy large language models securely, has raised $3.6 million in seed funding.
- The seed round was led by Nexus Venture Partners and included participation from Y Combinator, Liquid 2 Venture, 8vdx, and angel investors such as Garry Tan.
- GigaML’s platform allows businesses to deploy large language models like GPT-4 on their own servers, giving them more control and security.
- Enterprises can take GigaML’s base model and further customize it to meet their specific requirements, making it a flexible solution for various applications.
- The startup also offers X1 code chat, an enterprise self-hosted alternative to GitHub Copilot, providing additional tools for developers.