- HealthifyMe reported a 1.2X increase in operating revenue, reaching Rs 228.7 crore in FY23.
- The company narrowed its losses by 9%, with losses totaling Rs 142 crore in FY23, a significant improvement compared to the previous year.
- Expenses increased by 7% to Rs 371.7 crore in FY23, showing better cost control compared to the previous financial year when expenses surged by 227%.
- The nutrition and wellness coaching services segment contributed significantly to revenue, growing by 25% to Rs 139 crore in FY23, although the growth rate was slower compared to the previous year.
- HealthifyMe raised $30 million in a pre-Series D funding round in June, led by LeapFrog Investments and Khosla Ventures, with plans to achieve an Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) of $50 million and expand its AI solutions for multi-country coaching capabilities.