- Funstop Games, a Gurugram-based casual gaming studio, has raised $1.5 million in a seed round led by InfoEdge Ventures.
- The funds will be used to expand game development and invest in ad tech capabilities.
- Funstop Games, founded in 2020, has produced popular games in 15 countries, with over 50 million downloads and more than $4 million in revenues.
- The company’s hits include “Airport Rush 3D” and “Perfect Time.”
- Other players in the casual gaming space in India include Skillgames, Genieee, Teamsid Gaming Solutions, Gamier, Zuraverse, and more.