- Jubilant Foodworks reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 97.202 crore for Q2FY24, marking a 26.09% decrease compared to the same quarter in the previous year when it was Rs 131.53 crore. However, sequentially, the net profit increased by 236.14% from Q1FY24 when it was Rs 28.917 crore.
- The company’s revenue from operations for Q2FY24 was Rs 1,368.6 crore, reflecting a 5.15% increase year-on-year (YoY). On a quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) basis, the revenue increased by 2.55% from Q1FY24 when it was Rs 1,334.5 crore.
- The total income for Q2FY24 amounted to Rs 1,375.7 crore, marking a 4.86% rise YoY compared to Rs 1,311.9 crore. On a QoQ basis, the total income increased by 2.36% from Q1FY24 when it was Rs 1,343.9 crore.
- Sameer Khetarpal, the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Jubilant Foodworks, mentioned that the company’s growth continues to be steady, with a focus on consumer engagement. They have also seen a sequential improvement in the average daily sales (ADS) of mature stores and gross margins, indicating a structural improvement in the health of their business.
- The company opened 60 new stores in India during the quarter, bringing the total store count to 1,949. Domino’s India channel revenue increased by 7.9% YoY.