McDonald’s Q3 Revenue jumps 14% at $6.69 billion
- McDonald’s reported better-than-expected sales in Q3 2023, with global same-store sales rising 8.8%.
- The fast food chain’s gross margin fell 57.7% in the third quarter from 58.7% in the same quarter last year.
- Adjusted EPS increased 19% to $3.19.
- In the US, same-store sales surged 8.1%.
- McDonald’s reported a 14% increase in revenue, reaching $6.69 billion.
- Net income, including a $26 million restructuring charge, jumped 17% to $2.3 billion.
- Despite raising prices on some menu items in the US, McDonald’s attracted customers with promotions like a 50-cent double cheeseburger on National Cheeseburger Day in September.