- Infosys founder NR Narayana Murthy has suggested that Indian youngsters should work 70 hours a week to help India compete globally.
- He pointed out that India’s work productivity is among the lowest and highlighted the need to reduce corruption and bureaucratic delays.
- Murthy called for a change in India’s culture to one of discipline, hard work, and determination.
- He believes that the youth, who form a significant majority of the population, are essential for building the country’s future.
- In 2020, Murthy had called for professionals to work 60 hours a week for two to three years to revive the post-pandemic economy.