- Zeta India, a banking tech firm, turned profitable in the fiscal year ending March 2023.
- Its revenue from operations grew by 32.7% to Rs 816 crore in FY23 from Rs 615 crore in FY22.
- It offers services such as credit and debit card processing, and APIs to operate natively within cloud-native apps.
- Zeta’s employee benefits accounted for 79% of its overall expenditure in FY23.
- The company posted Rs 22 crore in profits during FY23, compared to a loss of Rs 21 crore in FY22.
- Zeta became a unicorn in May 2021 after a $250 million funding round led by SoftBank.