- Aditya Birla Ultratech Cement Limited reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 1,280.38 crore for the second quarter of the current financial year (Q2FY24), showing a substantial 68.75% increase compared to the same quarter in the previous year.
- While the YoY profit increased significantly, there was a 24.24% decline in net profit when compared to the previous quarter (Q1FY24), during which the company reported a net profit of Rs 1,690.22 crore.
- The company’s revenue from operations for Q2FY24 was Rs 16,012.13 crore, marking a YoY increase of 15.25% from Rs 13,892.69 crore.
- Aditya Birla Ultratech Cement reported a total income of Rs 16,179.26 crore in Q2FY24, which was 15.24% higher compared to the previous year. However, there was a 9.66% decrease in total income compared to Q1FY24, when it was Rs 17,910.83 crore.
- The company achieved a capacity utilization rate of 75% during the quarter on expanded capacity. Notably, energy costs decreased by 10% YoY, while raw material costs rose by 4% due to factors like the cost of fly ash and slag.