- X is set to introduce two premium subscription tiers, as revealed by Elon Musk, the owner of the platform.
- One of the tiers will offer a more affordable subscription option, providing access to all premium features but without reducing the number of ads on the platform.
- The second tier will be pricier but will deliver an ad-free browsing experience for users.
- Elon Musk shared this news on X, stating that the two new premium subscription tiers will be launched soon.
- Musk has been implementing changes to encourage users to pay for X Premium, including introducing a $1 annual fee for new users in certain regions and providing enhanced features to paid subscribers.