- Zomato has introduced an industry-first maternity insurance plan for its women delivery partners in India.
- The plan covers pregnancy-related costs, including delivery and complications associated with motherhood.
- Zomato partnered with tech-first insurer ACKO to provide the coverage. To be eligible, women delivery partners must have completed 1,000 deliveries on the platform and have been active for the last 60 days.
- The insurance plan offers benefits of up to INR 25,000 for a typical delivery, INR 40,000 for a C-section birth, and INR 40,000 for complications related to pregnancy.
- Zomato’s initiative aims to create an inclusive and supportive environment for women delivery partners.