- Adani Power reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 6,594 crore for the quarter ending in September 2023, marking an 848% increase from the same period in the previous year.
- The company’s revenue from operations during the quarter amounted to Rs 12,990.58 crore, an 84.42% surge compared to the previous year.
- The reported net profit includes a one-time gain of Rs 1,371 crore related to deferred taxes.
- The revenue also includes one-time prior period items of Rs 1,125 crore attributed to a domestic coal shortfall.
- Adani Power’s other income for the quarter was Rs 1,945 crore, including one-time prior period items of Rs 1,656 crore in the form of carrying cost and late payment surcharge.