- Amazon India reports over 38,000 sellers achieving their highest-ever single-day sales during the Great Indian Festival.
- The month-long event started on October 8, with more than 15 lakh new customers onboarded.
- Discounts offered during the festival allowed customers to save over INR 600 crore.
- The platform engaged 300+ influencers for over 1000 hours of live streaming to assist customers in making informed purchases.
- More than 6,500 sellers experienced a 5X spike compared to 2022, and there was over 30% growth in the number of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) on the platform.