- Billionaire Binny Bansal is launching an AI-as-a-service startup targeting global customers.
- Bansal has hired 15 AI experts for the venture, with plans to add more.
- The startup’s main operations will be in Bengaluru, and it’s headquartered in Singapore.
- It plans to offer AI talent, products, and services to corporate customers, emulating the business model of outsourcing providers.
- The startup will focus on training AI talent and offering services from India’s smaller cities, where the cost of living is lower.