- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) reported a net profit of Rs 118.41 crore for Q3, marking a more than four-fold increase from the previous year’s Rs 29.39 crore.
- BSE’s revenue rose by 59.06% YoY to Rs 314.51 crore from Rs 197.72 crore in the previous year.
- Operating EBITDA for the exchange grew to Rs 141.7 crore from Rs 13.4 crore in the same quarter of the previous year, with the operating EBITDA margin increasing to 45% from 7%.
- BSE’s expenses remained flat compared to the previous year, standing at Rs 204.03 crore in Q3 compared to Rs 203.94 crore in the same quarter of FY23.
- BSE has gained market share in derivatives, particularly after reintroducing weekly index options for the Sensex and the Bankex in May.