- Byju’s, facing a crisis, missed the deadline for full-and-final settlements for employees laid off by the company, as reported by Moneycontrol.
- Around 60 sacked employees were contacted, and of the 48 who responded, 40 stated they did not receive the promised settlements by the specified date of November 17.
- Among the few employees who received their settlements, around 2-3 did not obtain their variable pay or incentives, as per the report.
- Allegedly, Byju’s is executing payments in a phased manner on a weekly basis and has completed settlements due in October, according to a source close to the company.
- The company had earlier postponed the final payment date from September to November, but several affected employees are still awaiting their settlements.