- BYJU’S laid off nearly 600 employees from its content and marketing teams in October as part of an ongoing restructuring exercise.
- The layoffs mainly affected the content and video team, with the content production division being shut down entirely.
- The restructuring is being conducted under the leadership of BYJU’S new India CEO, Arjun Mohan.
- The company is also in the process of filing its consolidated financials for FY22 with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- The troubled edtech giant has been facing challenges and changes in its leadership.