- Indian Oil marketing companies increased commercial LPG prices by up to Rs 101.5 for 19-kg cylinders in the four metros.
- This marks the second price hike for commercial LPG cylinders in two months.
- A 19-kg commercial LPG cylinder now costs Rs 1,833 in Delhi, Rs 1,785.50 in Mumbai, Rs 1,943 in Kolkata, and Rs 1,999.50 in Chennai.
- Domestic LPG prices for household use remained unchanged at Rs 903 for a 14.2-kg cylinder in Delhi.
- Commercial LPG cylinder prices had previously been reduced in September and August, but have now seen an increase.