- Delhivery, the logistics unicorn, is acquiring a 4.75% stake in Falcon Autotech, a warehouse automation startup.
- The deal is valued at INR 52.11 crore and will increase Delhivery’s stake in Falcon Autotech to 39.33%.
- This acquisition is part of Delhivery’s strategic investment in automation and technology to enhance its logistics and supply chain operations.
- Falcon Autotech provides automation solutions for warehouses, helping companies improve efficiency and reduce operational costs.
- Delhivery reported a net loss of INR 102.9 crore in Q2 FY24, marking a significant improvement compared to the loss of INR 254.1 crore in the same quarter of the previous year.