- Disney+ Hotstar experienced a decline of 2.8 million subscribers in India during the quarter ending September 30.
- The platform had 37.6 million subscribers in Q3, down from 40.4 million in Q2.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger expressed a desire to stay in the Indian market despite challenges, mentioning that their linear business in India is performing well.
- Iger stated they are exploring options to strengthen their position and improve profitability in the Indian market.
- The CEO acknowledged the challenges in the Indian market but noted some improvement in advertising, especially in the linear segment.