- Offee, a Mumbai-based edtech platform, raised Rs 5.25 crore in funding from JITO Incubation and Innovation Foundation (JIIF) Investors, Bombay Industry Association (BIA), and Riidl.
- The funds will be utilized to enhance Offee’s product development, expand its operations, and enter new markets.
- Founded by Amit Shah, Offee offers a solution that enables educational institutions to conduct digital exams, even in areas with limited internet access and computer facilities.
- Offee’s technology has been adopted by top-ranking institutions in India to facilitate fair and convenient exam administration.
- Notable clients using Offee’s solutions include Jai Hind College, Somaiya University, KRCL, KES Shroff College, JBIMS, and more than 80 Zilla Parishad Schools for secure and sustainable exam experiences.