Elon Musk launch ‘Grok’ AI bot to rival ChatGPT
- Elon Musk’s new AI company, xAI, has introduced Grok, its first technology, which is designed to provide witty and unconventional answers to questions.
- Grok is in the early beta phase with two months of training and is available for testing to a select group of users.
- The AI model has access to data from xAI, which is expected to give it an advantage in providing up-to-date information.
- xAI positions itself as a challenger to companies like OpenAI and Inflection in the AI space.
- The name “Grok” is derived from a term coined by Robert A. Heinlein in his 1961 science fiction novel and signifies profound and intuitive understanding.