- Elon Musk’s artificial intelligence startup, xAI, is set to release its first AI tool to a select group.
- Musk believes AI could become “the most disruptive force in history” and eventually replace all jobs.
- xAI was launched in July, and it aims to work closely with Musk’s other companies, including Tesla and X.
- Musk has previously joined experts in calling for a pause in the development of advanced AI models due to various potential risks, including the risk of job losses and loss of control of civilization.
- Other tech leaders, such as Sam Altman of OpenAI and Eric Schmidt, have also expressed concerns about the potential risks of AI.