Fintech SaaS unicorn Zeta post Rs 22 crore profit in FY23, revenue up 33%
- Zeta’s Indian entity saw a robust 33% YoY growth in revenue from operations, reaching INR 816.20 Crores in FY23.
- Total expenses increased by 24.97% YoY, amounting to INR 795.85 Crores in FY23.
- The EBITDA margin improved to 2.68% in FY23 from -3.36% in FY22, indicating enhanced operational efficiency.
- Zeta’s Indian entity turned profitable in FY23, reporting a Profit After Tax (PAT) of INR 21.94 Crores, a positive shift from the INR 20.7 Crores loss in FY22.
- In 2021, Zeta secured Series C investment of $250 million from SoftBank Vision Fund 2 valuing Zeta at $1.45 billion.