- GoMechanic, an auto spare parts startup, has raised $6 million in a strategic funding round.
- The funding round was led by an undisclosed family office and also saw participation from existing investors, including Stride Ventures.
- Following its acquisition by Servizzy earlier this year, GoMechanic has experienced a remarkable 4X increase in revenue.
- The startup is on track to double its revenue by the end of fiscal year 2024 (FY24).
- GoMechanic’s funding round and revenue growth indicate continued investor confidence in the company, despite the change in ownership after its fire sale to Servizzy.