- The average ad volume during the first 23 matches of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 increased by 24% compared to the 2019 World Cup.
- The current World Cup features over 85 advertising categories, up from 65 in 2019, representing a 29% increase.
- Over 185 brands ran advertisements during the first 23 games of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023.
- Perfumes/Deodorants held the highest category share at nine percent, followed by cars, E-commerce wallets, E-commerce gaming, and aerated soft drinks.
- Vini Product led the advertisers with a nine percent ad volume share, followed by Mahindra & Mahindra, FX Mart, Hindustan Unilever, and Coca-Cola India, collectively constituting 32% of the ad volume share.