- InCred Holdings has secured INR 500 Crores (approximately $60 million) in commitments for its Series D Funding round.
- Various investors, including a global private equity fund, corporate treasuries, family offices, and UHNIs, have expressed interest in participating in the funding round.
- Upon completion of this round, InCred is poised to become a unicorn, joining the select group of Indian startups valued at over $1 billion in 2023.
- The freshly acquired capital will be strategically deployed across InCred’s core business verticals, which include consumer loans, student loans, and MSME lending.
- InCred aims to use the funds to further develop and expand within these core business sectors.