- India is experiencing the highest rate of cyberattacks, accounting for 13.7% of all global cyberattacks.
- The US witnessed 9.6% of cyberattacks, while Indonesia and China saw 9.3% and 4.5%, respectively.
- The report highlights a significant surge in cyberattacks targeting Indian government agencies, with a 95% increase in the latter half of 2022 compared to 2021.
- State-sponsored cyberattacks in India increased by over 100% in 2022.
- Healthcare is the most targeted sector, followed by education, research, government, and military sectors in India.