- The premium segment of watches, including brands like Titan Edge, Raga, Stellar, and Nebula, is witnessing strong demand among upper-medium and upper-class Indian consumers, according to Suparna Mitra, CEO of Watches & Wearable at Titan Company Limited.
- Titan is capitalizing on three noticeable trends in watches and wearables: premium category products, affordable accessories, and smartwatches.
- Titan’s premium retail chain Helios, with over 195 stores across the country, is targeting the premium segment by continuously adding new brands to the stores.
- Fastrack, known for affordable watches, is performing well in the market, with a price range between Rs 1,800 to Rs 6,000.
- Titan is set to launch smartwatches with a price range above Rs 15,000, and the company is the fourth-largest player in the smartwatch segment in terms of market share.