- Info Edge reported a 4 percent increase in revenue to Rs 626 crore in the September quarter, driven by growth in its real estate vertical, 99acres.com.
- The company’s profit (before exceptional items) surged by 76 percent to Rs 262 crore, primarily due to cost reduction measures in employee benefits, marketing, and other expenses.
- On a standalone basis, Info Edge’s revenue from operations grew by 11.5 percent to Rs 593 crore in Q2, compared to Rs 531.8 crore in the same period the previous year.
- 99acres.com, Info Edge’s real estate vertical, reported a strong revenue growth of 28 percent, reaching Rs 87 crore.
- Despite the positive results, the growth of Info Edge’s flagship recruitment platform, Naukri, was weak during the quarter, leading to a slowdown in billings and overall growth for the company.